I am honoured to be nominated for a Liebster Award via Honeyflower‘s blog. I think this means a lot to me because when I started this blog it was simply to keep track of my process and hopefully help others, who happened to stumble upon it, to not feel so alone in whatever they are going through. I think we all crave a human connection and I know reading other’s blogs helped me, either inspiring me through reading about recovery, or making me realise that I’m not alone in feeling lost or scared or battling mental disorders.
So thank you Honeyflower for this, for making me realise that maybe I am making a slight difference in some lives through being honest and human 🙂
Let the awards begin:
The Liebster Award Rules:
Thank the nominator and post a link to his/her blog ✓
Display the award on your blog ✓
Answer the eleven questions provided by the nominator ✓
Nominate 5-11 blogs which have less than 1,000 followers, and let them know they’ve been nominated ✓
Make up and post eleven questions for your nominees to answer ✓
Post these rules on your blog
1. What is your favourite colour of the rainbow? Indigo
2. When was the last time you reminded yourself you were a good person? oooh, um, lol.
3. Do you prefer washing or drying dishes? washing, I like the warmth of the soapy water. And I’m a control freak so if I wash them I know they’re clean
4. What’s the best hug you’ve ever had? ok, ssshhh, but my ex boyfriend (the one before the abusive asshole. 2010/2011 ish) gives the most amazing hugs. He hugs with his heart, like he really means it.
5. Who is your favourite TV character? I’m busy watching Friends for the first time (I KNOW, I missed out!) and I have to say I absolutely love Chandler especially him and Monica as a couple because they remind me of myself and my man. Oh but I also love Phoebe because she’s so utterly herself and okay with being weird! I know that’s more than one, but so what 😛
6. What is your favourite kind of sky? Definitely a sunrise sky with some straggling clouds to catch the golden light ❤
7. Who are you named after? no one. My parents just liked my name. However, my second name is after my Mum’s mum.
8. What was your favourite subject in school and why? Toss up between history and art
9. What is the last song you sang? I’m not sure…being a singer means I hum and sing a lot…like always
10. What mystical creature would you most love to see? Toothless!!! Yes, as in the dragon from How to Train Your Dragon
11. What is your favourite social network site? Facebook. Sad to say but I waste a lot of time on it
1. What is your fondest childhood memory?
2. How old were you when you were diagnosed with a mental illness?
3. Which one person had a profound impact on you (either positive or negative) in your teen years?
4. Do you collect anything, and if so, what do you collect?
5. If you could do anything in the world, without money being a factor, what would you do?
6. If you could have any pet, what animal would you chose and why?
7. You have two children, a boy and a girl, what are their names?
8. If you could, which one place in the world would you visit right now?
9. When was the last time you spent some quality time by yourself?
10. If you could travel back in time and live in any time period, which era would you choose?
11. What is your favourite smell and why?